Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Monday 25 September 2017

New York City trip | 2017

On the 29th august I was lucky enough to experience a city I've wanted to travel to since I can remember. As part of my 18th birthday present and my sisters 21st my dad took us to NYC. We stayed there for 5 night and got to see some amazing places for example: Central park, Times Square and Broadway only to name a few. As well as sight seeing we got to try some delicious tasting American cuisine at some very American esk restaurants. New York City is such a beautiful place with a diverse range of people, the atmosphere and vibe it releases is one I will never forget, it truly is the city that never sleeps.


Instead of keeping these picture to myself I thought id share with you some of the amazing moments I was able to capture.
I am so grateful for the experience I was offered and can't wait to visit New York City again sometime in the future, see you next time!

(Manhattan from Staten Island Ferry)

(Guggenheim Museum)

(Rockefeller center)

(Times Square)

(View from the 'Top of the rock')

(Bryant park)

(Brooklyn bridge)

(View of Manhattan bridge from Brooklyn bridge)

(Distant view of Statue of Liberty from Brooklyn bridge)

(9/ll memorial plaza)

('Bills' a very typical American diner with exactly burgers and cheesy fries)

('Ellen's Stardust Diner' a small restaurant which does amazing waffles that you must check out! The atmosphere is phenomenal with aspiring Broadway performers singing a diverse range of songs every minute.)

(Statue of Liberty)

(Grand Central Station)


Thanks for reading, see you soon.

Katie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig