Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Friday 1 December 2017

OOTW | My typical University attire

First of all happy December first everyone! I hope you all woke up as excited as me to open the first door of your advent calendar and to count the days down until the big day!
Unlike most people who are probably starting today off with their first Christmas blogpost I am not, mainly because I'm a flop and would not be able to keep up posting a blog post every day until Christmas so I applaud you if you are doing that however I will try to post abit more than usual, fingers crossed.

I am here today with a new blog post that really isn't Christmas related in anyway but hey ho I'm giving it to you anyway!


And for today's post I'm going to be showing you my five most lovable outfits to wear to University in the winter time and hopefully give you some inspiration for school, college, Uni or even maybe some ideas for what you could ask for for Christmas.

Monday

Turtle neck burnt orange jumper - New Look
Leopard print A line skirt - Topshop
Black wolly tights - Primark

Tuesday

Black long sleeve turtle neck - NEXT
Black and white checked cropped jumpsuit - Primark
Brown belt - Primark

Wednesday

Nike grey and white leggins - ASOS
White V neck top - ASOS
Black oversized denim jacket - BooHoo

Thursday

White cable knit oversized jumper - ASOS
Checked floral pinafore - Topshop
Grey 'Baker boy hat' - Topshop
Black wolly wights - Primark

Friday

Green high neck jumper - H&M
Checked cigarette trousers - H&M

Compared to a lot of University students I do often like to make an effort with my appearance for Uni just because I feel like if I'm totally feeling myself in the way I look and dress I'll more so than not be more motivated and have a better day! 
I also occasionally just wear jumpers without jackets as I live 5 minutes away from campus and usually start in the afternoon when the sun is usually at its peak therefore I don't feel the cold as much so a jacket isn't needed but I always regret it when i'm walking home and it's either pouring down and freezing af.

Hope you enjoyed this short little fashion post! I have some upcoming Christmas blog post to get in the spirit but will also be doing my normal lifestyle, beauty and fashion posts which are non Christmas related.

Thank you for reading, see you soon
Katie x
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig