Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Monday 22 October 2018

Samba Rose Adidas Platform trainers

I've recently seen a lot more footwear having platform bottoms in the past couple of months more regularly and I am loving it! Any excuse to give myself that little bit more of a height I will take it! despite this I also love the style of them I think they are a lot more edgy and make the trainers stand out a bit more as well they are obviously a lot bigger than regular soles of shoes.


I've seen many brands floating around adding platform soles to their shoes such as Vans, Puma and Fila but the ones that instantly caught my eye were Adidas Samba in rose! I love Adidas trainers they're so comfy and very stylish but sporty which is the look I love in trainers as you can easily dress them up or down.
I was lucky enough to receive the Samba Rose Adidas trainers for my birthday in August from my parents and I've been wearing them non stop. 
They're a beautiful pale pink, nude, beige colour which I don't have anything like so are different from my typical white or black trainers! I also love the beige platform as beige and tan is very in this autumn!

Even though they are a little awkward to style as personally I feel like they don't look right when tights which I love wearing in autumn with a cute dress or skirt so I usually pair them with jeans or some basic patterned pants and a neutral coloured top or jumper.

Here are two looks I have been loving when wearing these shoes. They both have different vibes with one being a more everyday and the other being one you can dress up or down depending on your style.

          

                
      
White ripped crop top - I Saw it First.com
Leopard print culottes - New Look
Gold pendant necklace - New Look
Beige coat - TopShop


White cable knit jumper - ASOS
Checked tight fitted cigarette pants - H&M
Tortise shell Sunglasses - River Island


Samba Rose Adidas Platform trainers - JD

If these outfits dont scream Autumn vibes then I don't know what will! I love the way there are so many different shades of neutral beige and nudes incorporated and how the patterned pants just add a bit more of a wow factor especially with the shoes tying the outfit altogether with the matching platform soles to the colour of the coat and checked pants.

I know this post was shorter and less long winded than my usual one but i'm enjoying writing these little fashion update/style/trending posts showing you what I'm loving and how I'm wearing them!
What do you guys think? Do you enjoy them or prefer something more in depth?

Thank you for reading.
See you soon.

Katie x


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig