Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Sunday 12 November 2017

OOTN | Bel Boutique

I recently went on a night out in Manchester for the first time for my best friends 19th birthday and thought I'd treat myself to a nice new outfit considering I don't often buy going out clothes as I never usually go away to celebrate.

So I decided to purchase this gorgeous khaki suede two piece from an online brand called Bel Boutique!


I usually wear a size 10 when it comes to outfits like this so was advised to buy it in a size medium, at first I was unsure as it was only a zip up skirt and top so thought it would have been difficult to squeeze in however it fits perfectly!

I love how you can position the straps differently depending on how you are feeling whether to just tie them round the back of your neck or cross them over adding a little more to the chest area! The same can also be said for the skirt whether you want to tie the end of the string at the top and possibly hide it away or end it at the bottom tying it in a a cute bow like I did.


One thing I will add about this outfit as it is unclear in photos that I decided not to wear underwear with this outfit just because it would show due to the side of the skirt exposing skin and would show the outline of your underwear, now I am usually not one to do this but I really loved this outfit and wanted to at least try it out and when it came I realised that there was no problem in not wearing underwear and that it wouldn't make me feel uncomfortable or conscious as the skirt is long enough obviously to make sure that nothing is showing and unlike some skirts it doesn't rise when you are walking or sitting down so your behind isn't exposed!


When continuing to search on their website for other items I could buy I could have literally bought the whole collection! It ranged from two pieces to jumpsuit and dresses all of different unique styles!

The delivery process was super quick and came without 2 working days! Which was great especially because I was expecting it to not come in time for when I needed it as I always leave everything till last minute.

One factor I often take into consideration when purchasing off independent boutiques is the prices. Is it worth what you are buying but I didn't even have to um and ar over the prices as it was definitely great value for money! £40 for two items is amazing! Especially for the quality and standard you receive in your order.

Make sure you visit their website at: Bel Boutique and make sure to follow them on Instagram so you don't miss out on some super hot deals and discounts they offer frequently.

I'd love to see your pics if you purchase any item from their store! I know you'll fall in love with them as much as I did!

Thanks for reading, see you soon!

Katie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig