Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Wednesday 11 October 2017

A/W leopard print velvet boots

If you follow me on either Twitter or Instagram (which you totally should)  you will have seen me teasing you all with a picture of these gorgeous leopard print velvet boots and mentioned you should keep an eye out on my blog for the big reveal on where they are actually from! I imagine some of you had a guess of places like Topshop, River Island, Zara but in fact you are all wrong. These boots are actually from Dorothy Perkins! A shop I wouldn't usually see myself shopping in mainly because back in my hometown we don't actually have one and secondly because of the target audience it's customers are, typically being middle aged or older women! But it's insane the amount of clothes you seen that you are like "wow I'd wear that".


When browsing in their for a birthday present for my mum I came across these beauty's and instantly fell in love but trying to be the good student I am and living of Pot noodles I stopped myself from buying them. Only to go back a week later and actually purchase them. I was amazed at how cheap these are originally priced at £35 but with my student discount cost me only £28 that's amazing for a great pair of comfortable, stylish boots. They have a good sturdy sole and are really easy to walk in even if you don't often wear heels at all!

When I wear boots that have a lot to them like these ones I tend to keep the rest of my outfit quite casual making sure I don't wear any other patterns which may clash or take the attention away from the boots and as my wardrobe is full of nothing but dark colours it was perfect to create a great look.



Leather Jacket - Debenhams
Jamie Jeans - Topshop

These are now only £26.25 on the Dorothy Perkins website, get them here!

Whats your number one clothing item this autumn/winter? Comment below!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.
Katie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig