Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Tag | 2017

I was recently tagged by the ever so lovely Katie from katiesummersfashion blog (make sure to check her blog out! I love it and I'm sure you will too!) to do a Christmas tag and here I am with my last blog post before the big man in red comes down our chimney, to deliver it to you! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas eating lots of food and spending good quality times with loved ones!



1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

If you haven't already read my recent post on 'My top 5 Christmas films to binge watch' then you won't know what my favourite Christmas movies are but if I was having to whittle it down to just one movie it would have to be Nativity! I absolutely love this movie and even after watching it 18638 times it still gets me laughing! Such a good film to watch with a bunch of your mates or with family!

2. Do you open you presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?

My family and I have always opened them on Christmas morning and it will continue to always be like that! However me and my sister do get given Christmas PJs on Christmas eve as a little gift to wear them at night and on Christmas morning!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I don't really have a favourite Christmas memory that instantly springs to mind as we usually do the same thing every Christmas but that's what I love about it! Just being able to relax and spend time with family especially visit distance relatives who don't live as close to me as I'd wish.

4. Favourite festive food?

This was the hardest question out of them all as I absolutely live for the food on Christmas day, I look forward to it every year! So I couldn't possibly only pick on and instead I picked three (oops) but they are in no particular order:

1. Pigs in blankets
2. Yorkshire puddings
3. Gravy

My mouth is already watering!

5. Favourite Christmas Gift?

As Katie said in her post it is very difficult to choose as I am very grateful for everything I receive but I have probably got to say my dog which I received 6 years ago! He was a late Christmas present that we got in the early new year and was a shock to both me and my sister as my dad always said no until 6 years ago! So lucky!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

We've occasionally had a real Christmas tree but tend not to anymore because they make a huge mess and aren't the best with a small little naughty dog but in regards to this my favourite Christmas scent was the smell of a real Christmas tree, it would definitely feel like Christmas whenever you walked into my house!

7. Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?

As stated before my parents give me and my sister Christmas Eve PJ's to wear on Christmas morning and apart from that we don't really have any other traditions.

8. What tops you tree?

A beautiful handmade angel that my Nanna made before she passed away! We make sure it tops the tree every year to bring back all the lovely memories we had as children with her.

9. Whats the best part about Christmas for you?

The best part about Christmas for me is definitely seeing and spending a full day with my whole family and distant family who live hours away and we don't see as often! It brings a smile to my  parents faces as we know that they wish they could do this more often but cherish the special day that is Christmas that brings us all together!

Thank you for reading!

Katie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig