Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Thursday 28 December 2017

What I got for Christmas 2017

Welcome back everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you still had a wonderful day!

I'm here today with a 'What I got for Christmas 2017 blog post' as these are very popular at this time of the year and I know a lot of people like to read them, me being one of them! I love being a little nosy and seeing what beautiful gifts people received on Christmas day and just seeing how happy everyone looks with the gifts they got that is why I thought I would share with you by own.

As on most posts and videos like these a little disclaimer is necessary to say in no way shape or form am I boasting or attention seeking I am just showing you guys the lovely gifts I received this year and am always very thankful for what I receive!



The first present I opened was this TOPSHOP beige duster jacket with a detachable fur collar that I had been eyeing up for a while now but couldn't justify spending that much on it so decided to ask for it for Christmas instead, hoping I would receive it on the big day! And thanks to my lovely parents I was lucky enough to receive it! I've always wanted a bit of a more sophisticated and fancier jacket to wear on special occasions and this is perfect for that!

The second present I opened was this gorgeous Morphe 35R palette which has also been on my wishlist for quite some time now but thought I'd save it for my Christmas list instead of splurging on it for myself! It's a beautiful palette consisting of some lovely brown, gold and bronzy mattes with a few shimmers in there too! Seriously can't wait to paint my eyes with this!

Within the box with the Morphe palette I received the Nars radiant concealer in the shade vanilla! I've heard many good reviews about the Nars concealers and have always wanted to try one out for myself! My sister knew this and decided to treat me to one! With this in mind she asked me what shade would fit me best and after trying some out in Selfridges and consulting with the very helpful assistant there she told me that the shade vanilla would be nice if I was wanting to brighten up underneath my eyes and that's exactly what I wanted. So was very happy to wake up to that on Christmas morning!

Also within that box I received the Jefree Star liquid lipstick in Celebrity Skin! I recently used my friends lipstick who had this and was obsessed, its such a gorgeous pinky nude matte that stays on all day and dries instantly! I love it!

The next item was a little bit of a surprise for me as I was undecided between two colours of the Reebok trainers and was unsure which ones my parents would choose for me but when I woke up on Christmas and found out they bought me the khaki ones I was very pleased as I was thinking the night before Christmas that the baby pinks ones I was undecided about were definitely not my style, so they made a good choice!

My main present from my family was these gorgeous Bianca Chelsea Dr Martens which I absolutely love with all my heart! I've always wanted a good pair of Chelsea boots but could never bring myself to spend so much money and I am so very grateful that I received these and they will literally never be coming off my feet!

From one of my best friends I received the Iconic illuminator highlighter in the shade original which is a gorgeous golden brown colour and is very different to all of my other highlighters as I usually use powder ones but it is super easy to apply which is a problem I thought I would face and the glow is absolutely unbelievable.

On top of this she also gave me the most beautiful Pandora ring which I was not expecting at all! My best friend knows how much I love cute dainty rings and spoilt me by getting me this one which I'm in love with.

From my boyfriend who also spoilt me! Got me this gorgeous Tiffany bracelet to match the Tiffany necklace I got for my 18th! I don't own many bracelets but have always wanted to have one that I could just wear all the time and this is definitely one of them! And as if it couldn't get any better than the he even engraved our initials on the back making it an extra special gift! I love it.

At last but by no means least with the money I received off family members and friends me and my friend decided to splurge and my Jason Derulo concert tickets for next year! So thank you very much to all you who have kindly gave me money and helped me go and see him live who I have wanted to see for ages! I can't wait!

Yet again thank you to everyone who gave me a gift I am very grateful! And I obviously haven't included all my gifts in here just my main presents but I still very appreciative of them all!

Thank you for reading, see you soon!
Katie  x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig