Hello, my name is Katie Louise Rushworth and I am 18 years old and a lover of all things fashion and beauty and writing. Check out my blog where I post weekly lifestyle tips, fashion and beauty tricks and travel pics!

Sunday 10 December 2017

Top 5 Christmas movies to binge watch!

Now its December Sundays are automatically dedicated to wrapping yourself in your duvet with a
hot chocolate and nibbles, binge watching Christmas movies!



But if you are like me and don't usually like re watching movies (unless it's mean girls then that can be re watched every day) then you'll find it hard trying to find some good decent Christmas movies.

Well here I am in today's post to share with you my top 5 favourite Christmas movies! I've tried to include maybe some unfamiliar ones that I haven't heard as many people rave about but I couldn't leave out some really well known ones that are my all time faves.

1. 12 dogs of Christmas
Now if you are a big dog lover then you are going to love this movie! Its such a warmhearted film about a girl who moves away from her home time during the depression to a place where dogs are banned and after finding an abandoned dog one day she hides him and with twists, turns and a bit of romance along the way she attempts to have the annual school Christmas Pagent show with all the dogs she and her friend rescues. Definitely an easy to watch film great for all the family.

2. Rudolph the red nose reindeer the movie
This movie was my absolute childhood at Christmas and brings back so many memories when watching it. Yet again another great animated movie for all the family telling the story of Rudolph the reindeer being bullied through out his youth because the colour of his nose running away discovering new friends who accept him for the way he is but after the evil ice witch steals Rudolph crush and threatens to destroy Christmas Rudolph has to overcome his fears of getting teased and save the day.

3.It's a wonderful Life
Another movie that holds so many memories and a special place in my heart being a movie watched every Christmas eve with my family! If you aren't a fan of black and white movies then this probably isn't for you being set in 1946 when an angel is sent down to earth to make George wish of never being born come true he soon stats to realise how much of an impact he has had on other peoples life and how he has changed them.

4. Nativity!
 This is probably my favourite Christmas movie of all time! Its such a fun, humours movie to watch over and over again. The children actors are absolutely great as well as the very catchy songs which get stuck in your head all day long! It has a great line of cast member such as Martin Freeman and also has a cute love story along the way! There is also a nativity 2 and 3 however I do not found them as entertaining as the first one!

5. Christmas with the Kranks
A movie I actually only watched for the first time the other day and has made it to my top 5 Christmas movies of all time! Another great family, comedy seeing the Mr and Mrs Krank lacking their Christmas spirit in spite to take a cruise to the Caribbean until their Christmas obsessed  neighbours are determined to win the best decorated street competition and they soon see their lack of Christmas spirit.

I hope my suggestions intrigue you to give these movies a watch and love them as much as I did!

Hope you are all having a lovely snowy Sunday.
Thank you for reading, see you next week
Katie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig